Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 2008 Rizal is Alive DVD Hosting

Hosting this DVD program with Knowledge Channel and OCCI, in cooperation with the Department of Education, for the Order of the Knights of Rizal... was indeed a blast!



Feeling artista working with a professional production! Pre-prod, Prod and Post Prod... It was all a surreal experience! Most specially seeing myself on-screen during the launch of the DVD. Dream come true for me then! 


Screencaps from the DVD

My Mentor, Atty Pablo Trillana III



Lady Amalia Rosales

Grateful to have interviewed Sir Trillana, who later on became my personal mentor in life, you continue to inspire me with your love of Rizal and our country.


Add caption
Appreciating Rizal's Excellence
Screencap CG



I also am in gratitude to Tita Besol of OCCI for giving me this opportunity.



Rizal Youth Leadership Institute Delegate





"Now I understand what it really means when they say Rizal is Alive!"

















I don't know if Knowledge Channel is still producing the DVDs. But I was told before that the program will be aired every Rizal Day (December 30) and on Rizal's birthday (June 19).

Haaaay! 

So now I'll make a declaration. I'll host another TV program within the next 5 years. :) 

I'm more than up for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment